Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Rude!

So, Jeremy, Haley and I went to the bank this evening to cash one of our tax refund checks. We hardly ever have to stand in line at our bank. Well, everyone else and their uncle must have gotten their checks too because there were about 6 other people waiting. I know that must not seem like a lot but, like I said, we hardly ever have to wait. Anyway, there we were waiting patiently, when I noticed what I assume was a mom and her 3 kids. I noticed her because she was not standing behind us like the rest of the line. She was standing BESIDE us. Jeremy and I looked at each other I thought Hmm.... Jeremy said "She's going to cut in front of us." I thought, surely not! Not here in this great state of California where people treat others with respect and courtesy! Yeah right! So what do you think she proceeds do do when the next teller becomes available? Yep, you guessed it! She knows we are standing there and she bypasses us and goes right up to the teller! I stood there with my mouth hanging open, although I shouldn't have been surprised. If it wasn't for the fact that she was already halfway to the counter, I would have said something. Oh well. Just another day in the good old Bay Area!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHOH!!!!!!!! Thanks for the belly laugh and the reminder of one of the MANY reasons it's GOOD to be back in God's Country. Texans don't do that. You're liable to get shot. Or hung. =)